LUM Studio’s purpose is to help cultivate purposeful, bold brands – those of the clients we serve and our own – that positively and measurably impact the experience of life. We do this by concepting, creating and implementing marketing and communications programs that benefit our clients and theirs; developing and providing fun, implementable training and instructional offerings; and supporting and engaging in community based and socially responsible initiatives that are important to our employees, clients, and ourselves. Our company is founded on the idea you should love the work you do and make lives better while you’re doing it. Life’s short, and what we do here matters.
As an account coordinator, you will assist a team in driving concepts, plans, and execution of various marketing and communications strategies that are included in customized, integrated marketing and communications programs. With a focus on supporting account leadership and ensuring client satisfaction, you will provide assistance and coordination on various services within multiple accounts. Account coordinators are hired to grow into account managers and through a mentorship and training path will receive guidance and development to transition into this role. Hard workers with a passion for learning and growing are ideal.
- Work from home.
- Utility or co-working space reimbursement.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid personal time.
- Flexible schedule.
- Bonus opportunities.
- Retirement plan.
- Professional development support.
- Team building meet ups.
- Creative, courageous, and bold culture.
- Check out our values here and learn more about LUM Studio here.
- Assisting in the concepting, planning, positioning, and executing of various marketing strategies and tools.
- Collaborate with social media, website, and content specialists; and other team members to concept and manage brand and marketing solutions.
- Attend and participate in internal and client meetings and strategy development.
- Create content for all forms of media including social, print materials, websites, emails, media pitches and announcements, advertisements, and letters.
- Collect and document important competitor and market research that supports strategy and program effort.
- Media clip collection and tracking.
- Database input and management.
- Follow budgets and schedules set by account manager.
- Build and strengthen LŪM’s brand and reputation.
- Openly participate in an environment that inspires creativity, courage, boldness, purpose, and engagement all while bettering the experience of life.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field.
The Must Haves
- 2+ years of experience in areas outlined in “The Day-to-Day.”
- Critical thinker that problem solves and provides thoughtful input for strategy and client success.
- Skilled, articulate, and creative writer.
- Awareness of and experience with various traditional and digital advertising tools and platforms.
- Content management systems experience such as WordPress or Square Space.
- Deadline oriented and a commitment to doing what you say you will.
- A “constructive criticism makes it better” philosophy.
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Interest in growing and evolving into a client and/or team management role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Preferably located in or proximity of Casper, Wyoming.
The Bonus Points
- Previous practice working for multiple clients and on different initiatives.
- Background in public speaking, presenting, and pitching.
- Proficiency in Basecamp, Zoom and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop, Premium Pro).
Please submit a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and PDF or link to work samples. Materials should be submitted to email@example.com
Salary will commensurate with experience.