LUM Studio's purpose is to help cultivate purposeful, bold brands – those of the clients we serve and our own – that positively and measurably impact the experience of life. We do this by concepting, creating, and implementing marketing and communications programs that benefit our clients and theirs; developing and providing fun, implementable training, and instructional offerings; and supporting and engaging in community-based and socially responsible initiatives that are important to our employees, clients, and ourselves. Our company is founded on the idea you should love the work you do and make lives better while you’re doing it. Life’s short, and what we do here matters.
As an account manager, you will help drive the concepting, planning, and execution of various marketing and communications strategies that are included in customized, integrated marketing and communications programs. Focusing on helping your clients meet their goals, you will be the primary point of contact for a group of clients overseeing strategy, services, budgets, and timelines for each. Skilled communicators with a passion for strategy, branding, storytelling, collaborating, measuring, and management are ideal.
- Work from home.
- Utility or co-working space reimbursement.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid personal time.
- Flexible schedule.
- Bonus opportunities.
- Retirement plan.
- Health plan option.
- Professional development support.
- Team building meet-ups.
- Creative, courageous, and bold culture.
- Check out our values here and learn more about LUM Studio here.
- Manage client accounts and ensure goals are being met and all commitments are being fulfilled.
- Implement overall account strategy and vision while managing all account tasks.
- Concept, plan, position, and execute various marketing strategies and tools.
- Align and collaborate with social media, website, content specialists, and other team members to concept and manage brand and marketing solutions.
- Attend and facilitate internal and client meetings and strategy development.
- Create and edit content for all forms of media including print materials, websites, emails, media pitches and announcements, advertisements, and letters.
- Oversee and manage account team members, budgets, and schedules.
- Build and strengthen LŪM Studio’s brand and reputation.
- Cultivate and nurture an environment that inspires creativity, courage, boldness, purpose, and engagement all while bettering the experience of life.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships through honesty, transparency, fairness, empathy, and the desire to provide exceptional effort and quality.
- Familiarity with research tools, like focus groups and digital survey applications, and assessment.
- Program planning and strategy development experience.
- Skilled, articulate, and creative writer (a writing project will be part of the selection process).
- Social media content curation and management experience.
- Media relations experience including existing relationships with local, business, broadcast, and influencer media.
- Content management systems experience such as WordPress or Wix.
- Advertising buying, fulfilling, and monitoring experience.
- Ability to measure ROI on marketing and communications activities.
- Work through challenges and adapt to continuously deliver effective results.
- Deadline-oriented and a commitment to doing what you say you will.
- Interest and ability to develop business and secure client relationships.
- A “constructive criticism makes it better” philosophy.
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Preferably located in or proximity of Casper, Wyoming.
The Bonus Points
- Previous practice working for multiple clients and on different initiatives.
- Background in public speaking, presenting, and pitching.
- Proficiency in Basecamp and Zoom.
- Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop).
Please submit a cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and PDF or link to work samples. Materials should be submitted to email@example.com
Salary will commensurate with experience.