Business development coordinator
LUM Studio’s purpose is to help cultivate purposeful, bold brands – those of the clients we serve and our own – that positively and measurably impact the experience of life. We do this by concepting, creating and implementing marketing and communications programs that benefit our clients and theirs; developing and providing fun, implementable training and instructional offerings; and supporting and engaging in community based and socially responsible initiatives that are important to our employees, clients, and ourselves. Our company is founded on the idea you should love the work you do and make lives better while you’re doing it. Life’s short, and what we do here matters.
As a business development coordinator, you will assist the director of business development in driving lead generation and expanding the business. Your position will be responsible for identifying and initiating contact with prospects and developing these contacts into client relationships. With a focus on growing the business, you will participate in marketing, business development and sales efforts. Self-starting, outgoing, confident business development candidates are ideal.
- Work from home.
- Utility or co-working space reimbursement.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid personal time.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexible benefits package.
- Bonus opportunities.
- Retirement plan.
- Healthcare plan.
- Professional development support.
- Team building meet ups.
- Creative, courageous, and bold culture.
- Check out our values here and learn more about LUM Studio here.
- Identify, develop, and secure new business opportunities by generating leads and sales, maintaining client relationships, and coordinating promotional activities.
- Create and implement sales strategies and identify new markets and opportunities by conducting market research.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with prospective customers via email, phone, and in-person.
- Coordinate and arrange new business events, meetings, and appointments.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- Write and distribute agendas, proposals, estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Create and maintain client databases and mail lists utilizing the company’s CRM.
- Track submitted proposals and provide feedback to management.
- Assist in executing the company’s marketing plan in an effort to develop new contacts and leads.
- Complete a range of administrative duties.
- Build and strengthen LŪM Studio’s brand and reputation.
- Cultivate and nurture an environment that inspires creativity, courage, boldness, purpose, and engagement all while bettering the experience of life.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or an equivalent field.
The Must Haves
- 2+ years of experience in areas outlined in “The Day-to-Day.”
- A thorough understanding of marketing, business development and sales processes and funnels.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships through honesty, transparency, fairness, empathy, and the desire to provide exceptional effort and quality.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills.
- Background in public speaking, presenting, and pitching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinker that problem solves and provides thoughtful ideas and recommendations.
- Deadline oriented and a commitment to doing what you say you will.
- Ability to work well and closely with other team members and senior leadership.
- Self-driven and able to work independently.
- A “constructive criticism makes it better” philosophy.
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
The Bonus Points
- Previous practice working in an agency or firm environment.
- Proficiency in Basecamp and Zoom.
- Experience and proficiency with HubSpot, LŪM’s CRM.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and PDF or link to work samples. Materials should be submitted to email@example.com
Base salary and bonus program will commensurate with experience.